BI’s Article search uses Boolean search capabilities. If you are not familiar with these principles, here are some quick tips.
To search specifically for more than one word, put the search term in quotation marks. For example, “workers compensation”. This will limit your search to that combination of words.
To search for a combination of terms, use quotations and the & symbol. For example, “hurricane” & “loss”.
Data from the Polish Financial Supervision Authority showed that local insurers’ aggregate gross written premium grew by 4.5% year-on-year to 72.35 billion Polish zloty ($16.9 billion) in 2022, Xprimm reported. Nonlife premiums increased 7.9% to around PLN50.81 billion.
1. Property insurance market expected to harden further
2. Insurers cannot be expected to cover war cost, says insurance chief
3. Swiss Re’s net income of falls 66% to $472 million
4. HR and payroll management company falls victim to cyber attack
5. Government to infuse $366 million into loss-making insurers
6. Gas company officials arrested in $21 billion corruption probe
COPYRIGHT © 2023 BUSINESS INSURANCE HOLDINGS